How To Open Western Union Account Money Transfer in Nigeria –Sending money Overseas is Easy when you’re in control Start using WUSM Online FX, the trusted source for international payments. Western Union Account is an online financial platform which provides different monetary services and other products like payment of bills, money transfer and others private enterprise financial services.
In this article, I am going to teach you how to create a Western Union account by visiting Western Union website and follow up with steps on the website.
- Access real-time currency rates and stay in tune with the foreign exchange market. Set up a Market Alert, and we’ll email you if your rate becomes available.
- WUSM Online FX is available 24/7 and so is our support team; you can get help whenever you need it.
- Complete visibility into your rates eliminates any surprises. Transaction notifications for you and your recipient keep everyone informed every step of the way.
To register Western Union Account Money Transfer in Nigeria is very simple and we have even made it more effortless through the steps provided below. Using the guide, you are going to open your own Western Union account just within a minute.
Requirements For How To Open Western Union Account Money Transfer in Nigeria
1. You will need to provide your full names which should also be the same on your identity card for verification purpose.
2. You must have an email address to be able to open Western Union account successfully.
3. You will be requested to provide a security question and answer to the question.
Then other details should also be provided and you will see them right below. Thus let us go now to how to create a Western Union account.
How To Open Western Union Account Money Transfer in Nigeria
1. Visit the Western Union registration portal
2. Enter the information needed and they are; your full names, Date of birth, Email address, password, Your Address, Zip Code, Phone Number, Security questions.
3. Carefully read, accept and agree to Western Union terms and conditions.
4. Click “Complete”.
Once you’re done done with this sign up processes, your Western Union account will be created successfully and you are good to go.
Always make sure you share this helpful tips using the sharing buttons below, and also ask questions or make suggestions using the comment section below. Thanks.