How to Deactivate Facebook Account – Most times, your always consider deleting or deactivating some of your facebook account which are no longer functioning or which you have abandon for long and you don’t want to use it anymore. This feature allows you to keep your timeline, Photos, all your Facebook settings and Info hidden. Or when you’re addicted to Facebook Learn how to stop yourself from being tied down with Facebook. Always remember that you can reactivate the account whenever you feel like.
Facebook has always been a wonderful social media platform. It is actually one of the best social networks today. It makes it easier to chat with family and friends, share photos and pictures. You can also make video calls with the Facebook messenger app. You can make new friends on Facebook from different parts of the World.
Can I reactivate my Facebook account when Deactivated ?
The answer is Yes You can. Facebook deactivation is just temporal. You can choose to activate your account anytime you want. Your account is not lost but hidden for some specified period. But if you decide you don’t want the account again, you can Delete it.
See also: How to cancel Netflix Subscription
Why Should I Deactivate My Facebook account?
Here are some reason why you can or that can make you deactivate your facebook account
- Unconscious addiction: this is more likely found among the youths. They are so glued to their Facebook that they hardly notice other things around. They are always on their mobile phones chatting. They hardly find time to read and socialize with others. They have poor academic performance because all they know how to do and do well is Facebook.
- Applying for College: If you are applying for college. You have to read well so that you can pass the entrance exam. Deactivating your Facebook account at this time will be of great help to you. You will read without Facebook distractions.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to your account setting
- Move to general account setting
- A list of settings will be shown to you. Select Deactivate your account
- The deactivating option opens. It will tell you exactly what it means to have your account deactivated. select Deactivate your account.
- Follow the instructions to complete the step
Now that you have learned how to deactivate Facebook account, do so when required.
In case you encounter any problem with the above steps or have a question for us. Please make use of the comment box and also remember to use the share button.