NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Current jobs opening at Nigerian Export – Import Bank March, 2018 in Nigeria. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in Nigerian Export – Import Bank. Nigerian Export – Import Bank Jobs, Nigerian Export – Import Bank Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigerian Export – Import Bank Jobs & Careers in Nigeria.
This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment 2018, and wish to know if the NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Export – Import Recruitment 2018.
Note, this page is officially created for some questions asked by some people. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2018 Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Export – Import or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2018 Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment Form. So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Nigerian Export – Import 2018 Recruitment .
NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the
NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
3. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
General Requirement For NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
Before obtaining the NEXIM Recruitment form here are the requirements involved:
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
2. Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
3. Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
4. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
5. Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Previous major orthopedic operation;
Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How To Apply For NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise
Click Here to go To the officail NEXIM website
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidates.
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018/2019, Kindly drop your email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, using the share buttons below Thanks.